Today is worth celebrating
In an interview I did recently I said that I opt to make each and every day special. I’m afraid to let days just pass by which is why I want to make every day memorable in one way or another. It’s not about doing spectacular things all the time or doing things that cost a lot. It’s about creating lovely moments and remembering to recognize and reflect over them.
I consider making our days more lovely in the most simplest ways benefit both our health and mood since it reminds us to live in the now, take a moment for ourselves and enjoy life.
Here are a few tips on how to add that little extra to an ordinary Tuesday :
– wake up earlier and enjoy breakfast in bed
– lunch date with a friend
– pick up dessert on the way home
– enjoy a warm bath with relaxation music in the background
– body scrub
– say yes more and say no without explaining
– lit candles and enjoy a long dinner
– go for a little walk with your partner/ friend just before bed (best conversations ;))
– movie night at home
– clean sheets
– write down positive things about your day or yourself in a journey
– make exceptions! Things we do that differ from our everyday habits and routines usually feel exciting and luxurious and become memorable.Picture from Pinterest