My favorite pasta recipe
This pasta is perfect when you’re in a hurry. I am not that into creamy sauces and complicated foods which makes this meal perfect in all it’s simplicity.
(I only use FILOS because the other ones tend to get watery when frying)
- The boiling time for the pasta is 10 minutes but I like it al dente so I let it boil for 8-9 minutes.
- Cut the halloumi and avocado in cubes and tomatoes in halves.
- Fry the cheese on a frying pan while the pasta is boiling.
- Turn off the pan and add the tomatoes for about a minute.
- Mix the pasta with avocado, oil and pepper and then add the cheese, tomatoes and basil. Enjoy!