Music Power Glory
Is it too early to start listening to christmas music already in October? Music plays a big role in my life in general but right now I can’t stop listening to Michael Buble’s christmas album on spotify;). I love the feeling christmas music bring. Even though I’m not the kind of person to make a big deal out of holidays I have to admit that christmas is pretty special. When I used to travel for modeling I always made sure I was home with my family for christmas.
I always have music on in the background when I’m at home. Right now I’m sitting in my kitchen listening to Coldplay while drinking my morning coffee and reading for Greta. I only listen to mellow music except for when I exercise.When I exercise anything with an up beat rhythm will do ;).
Here are my at the moment favorite artists and albums :
1. Lana Del Rey. Album: Ultraviolence. Favorite track: Money Power Glory
2. Michael Buble’. Album: Michael Buble’ Meets Madison Square Garden
3. Coldplay. Album: Ghost Stories. Favorite track: Ink
4. Josh Groban. Album: Josh Groban. Favorite Track: To Where You Are
5. Norah Jones. Album: Turn Me ON
6. Sarah McLachlan. Album: Shine On
vest lolly’s laundry// dress h&m// shoes coach// bag saint laurent
Pictures by Veikko Kähkönen