Mommy life savers
When it comes to motherhood, there are a few purchasable items that have made it a lot easier for me to function from day to day and phase to phase. I know that every mommy and baby is different and that children don’t actually need so much “stuff”, but I have found a few things that have come to be very helpful for me and my child. I thought I’d share my most helpful products her with you, if there are other mothers out there that happen to be looking for similar things to make their days easier.
1. My babybjorn has been extremely helpful and it is my number one most important thing when it comes to being a mother! Greta has from the very start been the kind of baby who wants to be carried around most of the time, so carrying her in this carrier has made it som much easier for me. She calms down immediately and I get my hands free. She also enjoys sitting in it facing forward (away from me) now when she is bigger. I have the model babybjorn active.
2. I love these nursing bra’s from glammom ! Stylish yet practical and offers great support.
3. When Greta was about 2 months old I took a baby massage class and begun to massage her every night before bedtime. She absolutely loved it and long gone was all kind of nighttime crying.
4. I still breast feed Greta and hopefully I will continue with that for quite a while, but when it was time to start introducing real food to her I found these fresh food feeder very helpful. It is a fun and interesting way to try different foods, and I didn’t have to worry about Greta choking on chunks.
5. My mother bought Greta a silk hat from ruskovilla , which triggered my obsession for ruskovilla in general. Love their products!
6. I sing a lot (a little too much if you ask my husband), so this song book with pictures and piano music has been a fun way for both me and Greta to discover and practice music.
7. Greta is a messy eater, and I want to give her the chance to explore her foods wildly. This play tray made to fit the stokke trip trap chair, makes it a lot easier for me when it’s time to clean up.