fake it til you make it
I’ve received many questions about my daily makeup routine and favorite products, so I decided to make a separate post about it.
I must be the most boring girl on earth when it comes to makeup, so I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I am actually not that in to makeup. When I finally figured that out a few years ago, I stopped buying makeup just for fun and experimenting with different looks, so now a days I stick to basics.
Even tho I work with the most talented makeup artist and have the luxury to get my makeup done at work, I only feel comfortable in my own everyday look. I really dislike any kind of foundation on me and I never wear eyeshadows either. If I want to spice things up, I add some red lipstick that I just tap on with my fingers for a soft natural look.
Whenever I wear makeup, these are the products I continuously use and have used year after year because I think their unbeatable. Which of these products I use at the time, depends on the season.
1. Estee Lauder ideal light concealer shade 01 light, tap on under eyes.
2. Maybelline 24h superstar correcteur shade 2, tap on on imperfections or zits if needed
3. Pan stick shade 12 true beige, tap on nose wings and chin
4. Benefit dallas for contouring OR Chanel soleil tan de chanel, apply with brush or sponge
5. Nars blush orgasm (during summer&spring) OR Nars desire ( for winter time), apply with soft brush
6. Lumene blueberry eyebrow pencil shade 2
7. Lumene eye brow shaping wax
8. Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara dramatic volume
9. Elisabeth Arden eight hour creme for the lips